Why Invest in Alpacas?
Here are some of the top reasons why a sane human might invest tens, even hundreds, of thousands of dollars into livestock
- Investing in alpacas has great tax advantages. (read more here and here)
- Alpacas can be insured for theft and full mortality. How many other investments can you say that about?
- Alpacas compound, growing your investment regardless of the stock market’s performance or the economic climate
- Own your own business. Work for yourself.
- Get out of the rat race, set your own hours, work at your own pace
- Rural or semi-rural lifestyle
- Work with animals
- Work outdoors
But why alpacas?
- They are easy keepers. You don’t have to be a 25-year-old cowboy to handle them.
- You don’t have to kill them. (No slaughter)
- They don’t try to kill you. (Passive animals)
- They have a luxury fiber, perfect for making yarn, fiber arts.
- Have you seen them? Never underestimate the power of CUTE!
I hope that clears up the mystery a bit about why people invest in the alpaca business. Visit our website www.DreamlandAlpacas.com or http://www.alpacanation.com/farmsandbreeders/03_viewfarm.asp?name=18443
Feel free to contact us for more information.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011